How does it work?
Crowdville is a crowdsourcing company that offers opportunities for peoples to give an opinion about the digital product or service. It was founded in 2014 and has more than 40000 people in the community.
Do you need work from home jobs without any investment? Then Crowdville is the best option. It is free for everyone, and also available for international users. The firm provides chats and support if you any doubt on Mission (Task). For that, you just need to participate in the Crowdville Otium community. It’s just like social media, and also your opinion is valued more than ever.
You can get paid using Paypal (India), Bank transfer, and crowdvilleCard in British pound. The fact that the work is so flexible if you have a bit of time from a day.
Crowdville Signup and Work from Home Jobs
- First, go to crowdville
- Signup using you Email ID or Facebook
- Fill your personal details like First and Last name, country of residence, new password, etc.
- Complete your profile with adding educational institution and Skills
- Go to missions and join an upcoming mission. It may vary according to your country. After that, you will be provided with the details or credentials on your personal mail for works.
- Get paid using the available payment method.
Note: Every day, you’ll receive updates of your mission by emails that include details of the valid task and invalid task.
- How To Get Jobs In Picoworkers and Microworkers, Picoworkers and Microworkers Review 2020
- 12 Best Paid Survey Sites For Making Money Online 2020
- How to eliminate iPhone calendar spam
Well, I’m using Crowdville for a week. The mission that provided for me is to validate the transcription in Neevo, which is a community working to improve machine learning and artificial intelligence technology. So, you’ll receive credentials for login in Defined Crowd Neevo.
Still, I validated almost 200+ transcription without any invalid task. However, it will take some time to updates on Crowdville.
Note: Alway maintains the quality of work or mission, or you’ll get kicked out by the moderator. It will also affect the performance of Crowdville.
For each task, I get paid of 0.3£. Also, ready to update on the end of every month with a total amount on validated tasks. I will update my payment and job after completing the mission on the blog.
It was working decently for me as of now. Still, I found some problems regarding when I updated my profile—it asks me to change the password whenever updating the personal details.
Finally, I’m suggesting to use Crowdville. It helps to earn money from home online, but keep in mind that you always maintain the quality of work. So, they’ll offer high paying mission and achievements.